Podcast Production Internship:
We are looking for new interns for our Unsettling Knowledge podcast!
This internship involves providing administrative and research assistance in support of the Unsettling Knowledge podcast which explores empire and its traces on (European) society, often through themes related to popular culture. Utrecht University offers internships for both Research Masters courses and one year Masters courses, and this internship would suit a candidate following either. Find out more about the show here.
For more details on the role and responsibilities read on below!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Draft tentative schedule for recordings and ensure everything remains on schedule prior to recordings and in post-production phase
• Do background research for selected podcast episodes
• Assist with designing episodes and editing scripts. Including research on current affairs, national days of focus that could influence episodes, or be used as points of focus for episodes.
• Produce supporting promotional material
• Produce short explanatory texts and resource lists to accompany issues.
• Assist with correspondence; including inviting guests and speakers but also for technical logistical support.
• Assisting with compilation and maintenance of large digital archive of episodic recordings, different stages of edit, scripts, licenses.
• Bonus qualification – facility with audio editing, or desire to learn.
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com